POSITION NOW OPEN:
Customer Care Specialist / Warehouse Personnel
Emerson Fry is an online fashion retailer and seeking to add a Customer Care Specialist to our operations team. Primary points of focus will be responding to customer phone and email inquiries, processing sales and returns, picking/packing orders, conducting proactive customer outreach campaigns, collecting customer feedback and presenting to relevant teams to assist in improving our product lines. Our facility is located on a restored farm property in Lee NH (5 minutes from UNH campus). We have a small team with a love of doing great things.
- Develop a working knowledge of our systems and product lines to be best equipped to field customer inquiries.
- Provide satisfactory responses to customer inquiries as quickly as possible with a goal response time of 15 minutes during office hours or to clear the backlog queue within 1 hour of resuming office hours.
- Process returns/exchanges as quickly as possible with a goal of clearing the queue each day.
- Create opportunities for encouraging conversions and generating up-sells on both a reactive and proactive basis whenever time allows.
- Provide valuable customer feedback to product development and operations teams.
- Share time in warehouse to assist in processing orders and returns depending on time demands.
- Picking/Packing E-Commerce Orders
- Processing Sales/Returns
- Receiving and Inspecting Inventory
- Steaming/Cleaning of Returned Garments
- General Warehouse Organization
- Position is part-time starting around 30-35 hours per week
- Possibility of ~25% Work-from-home
- Pay starts at $17.50/HR
- Generous Employee Discount on Product Lines
- Able to take direction and work independently and focused.
- Thrive in an environment with minimal oversight from management.
- Efficient with repetitive tasks.
- Eye for quality.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Strong prioritization skills to balance multiple demands.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, an extreme attention to detail.
- Not afraid of out of the box thinking and quick decision-making.
- Ability and interest to grow professionally.
- Passion for accomplishing great things.
If you or anyone you know are interested in the position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Customer Care’ as the subject line.